|name of the project||Organization of production and sale of erythrocytic and latex salmonellosis diagnosticums for examination of decreed contingents, as well as patients with suspected salmonellosis infections and brucellosis|
|Applicant||RSE by REM “National Center for Public Health” of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|Grantee||RSE by REM “National Center for Public Health” of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|Place of sale (city/region)||Almaty|
|Objective of the project||To organize the production of erythrocyte and latex salmonellosis and brucellosis diagnosticums to ensure efficient and less costly examination of decreed contingents and patients with suspected salmonellosis and brucellosis infections.|
|Project Description||1. Organization of production of erythrocytic salmonellosis and latex brucellosis diagnosticums. 2;
2. import substitution of salmonellosis erythrocytic diagnosticums;
3. Cheapening the cost of salmonellosis erythrocytic diagnosticums;
4. Full provision of laboratories of the Republic of Kazakhstan with salmonellosis erythrocytic diagnosticums at lower prices in comparison with imported products;
5. Provision of RK laboratories with innovative brucellosis latex diagnostic kits to improve diagnosis of brucellosis;
6. Training of laboratory physicians to perform laboratory tests with latex brucellosis diagnostics.
|List of products sold with prices||Erythrocytic salmonellosis diagnosticum of groups A,B, C1, C2, D, E, Vi. – 8 000 tg for 1 set;
Latex brucellosis diagnosticums: Brucella melitensis and Brucella abortus – 40 000 tg per set.
|Project team (full name)||1) Boris Volfovich Karalnik;
2) Tatiana Gennadyevna Denisova;
3) Zhunusova Gulshat Borankhanovna;
4) Aizhan Alaskarova Turuzhanova.