|Project title||“Commercialization of the technology of the container method of growing planting material of fruit and berry and woody ornamental plants in the practice of green building, phytomelioration and horticulture in the arid conditions of Mangistau”|
|Applicant||RSE “Mangyshlak Experimental Botanical Garden” SC MES RK|
|Grant Recipient||RSE “Mangyshlak Experimental Botanical Garden” SC MES RK|
|Private partner||1) Agricultural production cooperative “Mangistau-Orken”
2) Individual Entrepreneur “Green World”
|Implementation period||2017-2021 years|
|Location of implementation (city/region)||Mangistau region|
|Sector||Agro-industrial complex and processing of agricultural raw materials|
|Project objective||introduction of container method technology for growing planting material of fruit and berry and woody ornamental plants in the practice of green building, phytomelioration and horticulture in the arid conditions of the Mangistau desert.|
|Project description||Optimal agrotechnical methods for growing planting material of woody plants with a closed root system (PMZK) have been developed:
1) maintaining the pre-irrigation level of soil moisture within 70 – 80% of the lowest moisture capacity (LW),
2) mixing vegetable and peat soil in a ratio of 1: 1
3) monthly top dressing with mineral complex fertilizer at the rate of 75 g/m2.
|List of products sold and their price||1. Coniferous trees – 6,000 tenge;
2. Deciduous trees – 2,500 tenge;
3. Deciduous flowering shrubs for single and group plantings – 2,000 tenge;
4. Deciduous shrubs for a green hedge – 1,250 tenge;
5. Climbing plants (woody lianas ) – 2000 tenge;
6. Varietal roses – 1500 tenge.
|Project team (names)||1. Imanbayeva Akzhunis Altaevna;
2. Belozyorov Ivan Filaretovich;
3. Sagyndykova Meruert Serikovna;
4. Gasanova Gulnara Gidayatovna;
5. Dinova Gulnur Eralievna.
|Indicators||sales – 217 197 417 t;
taxes – 19 449 785,68 t;
number of workplaces – 14.