|name of the project||Creation of the first production of domestic laminar flow hemosorbents|
|Applicant||RSE on PVC “Institute of Combustion Problems” of the Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|Grantee||“Scientific Production and Technical Center “ZHALYN” LLP|
|Private Partner||“Shahar” LLP|
|Place of sale (city/region)||Almaty region|
|Objective of the project||The aim of the project is to commercialize an innovative technology for the production of laminar flow hemosorbents for blood purification. Organization of the release of the first domestic product with export potential.|
|Project Description||A unique medical product of a new generation has been developed. The composition and structure have no analogues in the world.
Hemosorption column UG-1 is a product made of hemosorbent (cylindrical multichannel block of carbon-silicon containing material) placed in a polymer casing. The hemosorbent is made of carbonized rice husks and binding components and has a nanosized pore structure.
|List of products sold with prices||Hemosorbent UG-1 – 60,000.00 tenge. for 1 piece|
|Project team (full name)||1. Mansurov Zulkhair Aimukhametovich (project manager);
2. Mutushev Alibek Zhumabekovich (specialist in commercialization);
3. Biysenbaev Makhmut Akhmetzhanovich (leading researcher);
4. Tuleibaeva Shalpan Alievna (leading specialist);
5. Tuleukhanov Sultan Tuleukhanovich (senior researcher);
6. Musabayev Bekbolat (leading specialist);
7. Zhumakhan Kairat (specialist).