|name of the project||Creation of pilot production and development technology for mobile robots with a hoist to automate loading and unloading and transport operations|
|Applicant||RSE by REM “Institute of Mechanics and Machine Science named after U.A. Joldasbekov” of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|Grantee||RSE by REM “Institute of Mechanics and Machine Science named after U.A. Joldasbekov” of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|Private Partner||LPP “NAZ”|
|Place of sale (city/region)||Almaty|
|Objective of the project||Creation of modern technology for the production of mobile robots with an arm elevator based on competitive development of Kazakh scientists, aimed at import substitution with subsequent development of export potential of this type of products|
|Project Description||1) The technology of pilot small-scale production of mobile robots with a hoist was developed.
2) CAD system ATLAS of mobile robots with a hoist is developed and implemented. The system allows you to design and build mobile robots with a hoist based on Atlas (base) designs of arm elevators, which includes models of 10 elevators for lifting heights (3; 4.5; 6; 9 and 12 m.) and carrying capacity (300; 500; 900 and 1200 kg.)
|List of products sold with prices||1. Mobile robots with an elevator (lifting height up to 4.5m. and carrying capacity of 300 kg) – 2 300 000 tenge.
2. Mobile robots with an elevator (lifting height up to 4.5 meters and carrying capacity of 300 kg) – 2 700 000 tenge.
|Project team (full name)||1) Tuleshov Amandyk Kuatovich;
2) Yerbol Saduakhasovich Temirbekov;
3) Seydakhmet Askhar Zhunisuly;
4) Nutpulla Kamalovich Jamalov;
5) Igor Gritsenko;
6) Abduraimov Azizbek Yeralievich.
|Metrics||Sales; 77,748,044 tenge;
Taxes: 21,014,141 tenge;
Number of jobs: 12